We will collect, process and retain any personal information collected from you in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
What information we collect about you depends on the way you decide to interact with us.
If you appear in our content we may ask you to provide us with personal information including your name, address, postcode, email address, date of birth and telephone number. Depending on the nature of the content, we may also ask you to provide us with sensitive personal information which may include your political opinions, religious beliefs and information about your physical or mental health.
If you decide to visit and use our website www.beaglemedia.co.uk (Website), we may collect and process the following data from you during your visit:
- information you provide when reporting a problem with the Website or requesting technical support;
- information you provide to us if you contact us for any other reason;
- details of your visits to the Website including traffic data, location data and other communications data and the resources that you access; and
- information about your browser version, operating system and screen resolution.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
If you appear in our content we use information about you for the purposes of developing, producing, distributing and administering the content you have chosen to participate in. In each case we may share this information with members of our production team, the client who has commissioned the content and (where necessary) our insurer. However we will only share this information where it is relevant and to the limited extent necessary to fulfil these purposes, and where such third party is under a contractual obligation to deal with your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
We will not share your personal information with any other third parties, unless you give us your consent to do so or we are authorised to do so by law. We may also use your information, subject to your agreement, to contact you about our business and to provide information we think you may be interested in.
Beagle Media Limited
Registered to: Beagle Media, Floor 7, Newcombe House, 43-45 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3LQ
Registered in the UK. Company No: 07719599 VAT No: 1190487 16
Information we collect about you when you visit and use our Website will be used by us to:
- ensure our Website is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests; and
- to recognise you when you return to our Website. For more information see COOKIES
However we use your information, we make sure that such use complies with the law and the law allows us to use personal data for a variety of reasons. These include:
- in order to perform our contractual obligations with our clients, customers and suppliers;
- where we have obtained your consent;
- in order to discharge our legal and regulatory obligations;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings;
- as is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
- allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
- maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials; and
- enabling quick and easy access to information on our products and services.
- STORAGE, SECURITY AND RETENTION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party and may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside, the European Economic Area (EEA). We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information and we will, where reasonably practicable, use industry-standard technology to allow for the encryption of your information.
Your information will not be kept in an identifiable form for any longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy. Your information may be securely stored by us for a maximum period of six (6) years.
- ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You have rights when it comes to how we handle your information. These rights include:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your information, please contact us directly using the contact details below. If we cannot comply with your request to exercise your rights we will usually tell you why.
There will not usually be a charge for handling a request to exercise your rights.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any other website please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- CHANGES TO OUR BUSINESS
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, restructuring, reorganisation or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, then your information may be included in the assets which are transferred to the new owner and may be provided to the entities and advisors involved.
This policy was last updated on 10th May 2018.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- Data Protection Officer, Beagle Media Limited, Floor 7, Newcombe House, 43-45 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3LQ; or
- firstname.lastname@example.org with “FAO the Data Protection Officer” in the subject heading.
- INFORMATION COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE (ICO)
The ICO is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights.
If you are unhappy about the way in which your information has been handled you are able to contact the ICO at www.ico.org.uk/concerns.